There are Gardeners out there who do not want or need chocolate at Eastertime! So for those who don’t feel the need to indulge a sweet tooth, I have five recommendations that will have your Gardener Friend as excited as those who do love Easter Bunnies!
Five of the Best Gifts for Gardeners at Eastertime are easy to find and will be appreciated for much longer than it takes to eat chocolate bunnies. After all once you have eaten the bunny, it is finished. But these gifts will keep you going all growing season long. So enough with the suspense, let’s get on with the list!
1. Garden Gloves, not only handy and inexpensive, but you can never (and I do mean never) have enough garden gloves.
2. Watering can, to keep everything well watered
3. Worm Farm, to try some composting with the benefits of worm castings for the garden.
4. Toad House, to encourage all the natural wildlife in your area.
5. Flower press, for the relaxing times after all the work is done.
Now when the garden chores are done for the day, what can an avid gardener do but relax a little and enjoy sharing the beauty of the garden with her friends. This will be so easy to do with so many of the plants and flowers that are growing. All she needs is this handy flower press and sharing the beauty of the garden will be a piece of cake.
All of these gift ideas for the Gardeners in your life, are fat free, calorie reduced and will not cause any weight gain. They are not just for Easter either. Any of the gift ideas mentioned here could be used for any gift giving occasion and the Gardener in your life will be so pleased.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest too!:https://www.pinterest.com/haydnsgrammie/easter-ideas/